My client is creating a new specialist team, within the wider internal audit function, focussing on regulatory processes. As a regulatory internal audit specialist, you will be leading audits into various processes including capital, liquidity and financial reporting. These audits will be across the EMEA region and as such, the role will come with a high degree of visibility. Your background will be from an audit team, where you have covered a similar portfolio extensively, or from the business with an interest in moving into the 3rd line.
- Lead Audits of regulatory reporting process primarily as in-charge and in some cases as engagement supervisor.
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance.
- Work within deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Exhibit appropriate judgement regarding issue notification, issues draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports for review by the Engagement Supervisor or Senior Audit Manager.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding of risks (operational, financial, regulatory etc.) across multiple businesses.
- Support regional manager by interacting with regional, US and APAC Internal Audit personnel to fulfil regional regulatory requests.