Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a leading provider of Investment Management technologies across the buy side and sell side. They are looking to hire 2 VP of Sales to add to their rapidly growing global sales team.
- Generate revenue by spearheading the UK and wider Europe region and creating new business relationships as well as creating new business within existing relationships.
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from first contact through to closing of the deal.
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas consistently
- Drive growth and share of wallet in selected existing clients, consistently maximizing existing revenue streams.
- Strategize alongside the marketing team and create a roadmap of global growth.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- 8+ years selling OMS/EMS/PMS or trading technology solutions.
- Strong product lifecycle knowledge with PMS/EMS/OMS
- Strong, proven sales track record selling directly to senior business leads - Sales, Trading, COO and/or CTO
- Ability to work in an adaptable culture where responsibilities can be very diverse at times
- Strong negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused and solution-minded