- Very competitive
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Goodman Masson
VP Technology M&A at a Tech focused boutique
Location: London, England, Großbritannien
Salary: Very competitive
A dynamic, friendly and successful Tech Advisor is recruiting a VP level banker due to expansion and continued growth. The team covers each main Technology vertical.
The role involves taking full day-to-day responsibility for deals, working with Partners and Associate/Analysts to ensure the deal progresses as it should, managing all key stakeholders along the way. There is therefore significant client contact and your interpersonal skills along with technical competence need to be strong.
Ideally you’ll be working the tech market in corporate finance advisory currently and you’ll be used to managing the whole deal cycle from pitch preparation to close. You may be with an investment bank or a Big 4 firm and seeking a more entrepreneurial environment, where you can make a real mark. You may be at an early stage in your career as a VP and want to take the next step to develop your learning but either way you’ll have a passion for M&A and want to do the very best for your clients as well as your career.
You’ll be both passionate and knowledgeable about the technology markets and focused on immersing yourself further into this market.
- Appropriately M&A and corporate finance experience running and driving transactions
- Experience in technology or related sector and a strong desire and interest in developing their career in this sector.
- Ability to provide relevant feedback and advice to VP, EVP, CEO, CFO and board members
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple M&A assignments from start to finish, manage client relationships and build trust with clients and other advisors
- Attention to detail
- Desire to teach and develop analysts and other transaction managers
- Enthusiasm for working with mid-market, owner-operated or VC/PE-backed companies on M&A and fund-raising transactions