WinForms WPF UI Developer
£80 - 100k base + bonus Summary
Unique opportunity at an employee-first hedge fund, currently with 35 people, looking to rapidly grow their technology team in the near future whilst maintaining a good culture and healthy work-life balance to keep up their brilliant retention levels. They're looking for a C#-focused WinForms/WPF Developer who can develop software at both the server and client (UI) level that is robust and scalable.
In this role, you will be a hands-on developer responsible for expanding and designing a real-time trading UI in a C# environment. You will be architecting and developing significant new components as well as taking ownership of UI development within the company.
The tech stack is a mix of Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Ubuntu Server. GitHub, JIRA and Jenkins for development, with developers working primarily in C#, and Python is used extensively by the quant teams.
The successful UI Developer will have a love for the craft of software development and a strong desire to share this with others. Skills and Experience Required
Benefits & Incentives
- 5+ years of software development experience, with current experience in WinForms or WPF and demonstrated experience in C#
- Solid experience developing performant UIs and a thorough knowledge of Windows UI concepts such as multithreading, message queues, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or demonstrated good software development practice with strong computer science knowledge
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Remote working opportunities
- Friendly working environment with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Relaxed culture in a brand new Knightsbridge office - not stuffy like other hedge funds
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
[t] +44 (0)20 3137 9574
£80 - 100k base + bonus