An award-winning investment house across private equity, property finance and quoted equities which supports growing SMEs and professional property developers across the UK is seeking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to cover the North of England region.
The company offers a range of tax-efficient investments including VCTs, EIS, IHT solutions in the private and AIM quoted space, with an established track record of delivering for investors and the businesses they support.
The candidate must be high energy, likeable, motivated, articulate and passionate. They must enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced business and business development team. The role will be based in North of England, and will be supported by two internal business development associates.
Candidates must display the following attributes
- High energy – strong work ethic
- Lead capital raises, building a deep understanding of the firm and its investments
- Working to and achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Engaging financial advisers and ability to build and grow own bank of clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High quality consultative sales skills
- Focussed on delivering exceptional customer service
- Team ethic / teamplayer
Core Functions of the Role
- Management and development of existing relationships with financial advisers
- Growing their advisor base
- Build and deliver the business plan
- Provide the highest quality and unrivalled level of customer service
- Being main point of contact for inbound queries from financial advisers
- Implement new sales campaigns