IT Service Desk Analyst / Service Request Analyst The IT Service Desk Analyst will report to the Service Desk Supervisor and provide systems support for all colleagues across the business. With over 440 stores; 2 Distribution Centres, 470 Vets, 310 Groom Rooms and 2 support Offices with over 400 colleagues - it's a very fast paced business that's constantly changing.
Service Desk Analyst - CONTRACT - Remote/Manchester - 4 Months
Harvey Nash are proud to be recruiting for a well-known organisation based in South Manchester. We are looking for a proactive and well experience Service Desk analyst Specialist, who is eager to support my client in this very busy period. The successful candidate must come with extensive experience around request fulfilment and will need to hit the ground running.
- Work with our team of analysts in providing a professional and courteous service.
- Record accurate, detailed information to a high standard within the IT Service Management system.
Use the IT Service Management system to assign and complete requests assigned to the IT Service Desk Team according to Service Level Agreements.
- Request Fulfilment of various tasks such as new starters / leavers, mailbox and distribution changes, and access permission changes using Active Directory and bespoke systems.
- Work on and support development / improvement projects as assigned by management including our access management and 0365 project.
- Ensure excellent communication to all teams and colleagues involved in the request fulfilment process.
Install and configure new software.
- Follow the Asset Management process, updating our Service Management system with relevant CI information.
- Hardware & Licence Procurement - Including remote installation and configuration in order to fulfil the requests.
- Create knowledge base articles when required.
- Support the introduction of new request fulfilment processes into the IT Service Desk.
- This is a technical Service Desk so you must be PC literate in Microsoft Office applications, Windows 10 and above and O365 applications.
- Previous experience of Active Directory, software installations and device configuration
- Previous experience in remote user configurations, VPN groups, 0365 and active roles.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of, and thrive off, delivering excellent customer service.
- You need to meet end user requirements
Please apply now or contact me directly