- Milton Keynes, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Grow with a company that puts customers first We have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Milton Keynes. The MI team is responsible to consolidate the high level MI consolidating information to the senior stakeholders including the Exco.
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Milton Keynes.
The MI team is responsible to consolidate the high level MI consolidating information to the senior stakeholders including the Exco.
Working within the MI Production function, you will be individually contributing professional knowledge and sound understanding to generate solutions for your customers. You will implement policies, guidelines and procedures within the scope of responsibility, reviewing the quality and efficiency of these in order to formulate recommendations for improvement in line with best practice, requirements and business objectives.
Successful candidates will have a diligent attitude displaying attention to detail and the ability to solve queries as they arise.
The functions' have a wide range of customers throughout the business and internal within the larger finance function whose output is viewed at Board, CEO and ExCo level. A key function within the team is promote a single source of MI with Santander UK
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a MI Production Analyst your main responsibilities will be
- Consolidation of key financial metrics, which will be utilised throughout finance function
- Production of Ad hoc MI at the request of the business as well as statutory and regulatory returns
- Continuous improvement to simplify processes and allow more time for analysis rather than production while maintaining data usability, depth, timeliness, integrity, consistency and accuracy of reporting
- Leading and supporting varied project work to ensure continuous improvement within the finance reporting systems, this will include building and maintaining good relationships with other functions
- Distribution of output that has been checked sufficiently to ensure quality
- Ad Hoc analysis providing reasoned and balanced conclusions
Minimum skills and experience required
- Experience in Finance - MI system best practices (mappings / structures / controls)
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are briefed appropriately.
- Advanced Excel Skills Including VBA, Essbase Knowledge
- Part qualified accountant, actively studying or interested in pursuing a Finance qualification
- Positive attitude, dynamic and proactive approach to work
Salary - Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.