Risk Decision System Developer
As a Barclays Risk Decision Systems Developer, you will build and implement scalable, standardized cost effective code using Experian Power Curve Strategy Manager to support credit decision automation and real-time application decision across the UK geography within Risk Decision Team. You will also conduct Business Analysis, preparation of business dashboard reports and aid existing Delivery Teams.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is location flexible. We will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays' key UK office from that advertised.
This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process. What will you be doing?
• Developing new strategies or enhance existing strategies using Strategy Development Studio (SDS various versions) for multiple business portfolios
• Requirement study for arriving at a set of Risk Decision System Business and Technical Requirements
• Being responsible for defining, planning and implementing business requirements through Experian Powercurve Strategy Management (PCSM)
• Overseeing and providing expertise and continuity across both the business solution and technical solution involving detailed design, build and testing activities
• Designing effective reusable components to improve the development productivity
• Providing key inputs on business flow based on comprehensive data analysis What we're looking for:
• Sound knowledge on Powercurve SM, TransactSM, Open Banking, Affordability and Lending Applications
• Hands on development experience on Powercurve SM
• Hands-on query tuning, optimization and rewriting to fetch humongous amount of data
• Experience on Mongo DB and Oracle SQL Skills that will help you in the role:
• Bachelor / Master's Degree in Technology or equivalent with Technology and/or Business Analysis
• Credit Risk, Lending, Fraud Domain experience
• Java API Development using spring boot
• Knowledge of working in CI/CD environment Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997. This state-of-the art energy efficient building holds up to 2,500 staff. The office location is perfect for travel from the midlands and London alike as we are based just off the A45, it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.