Data engineering Lead (Remote) Our client, one of the leading Singaporean proprietary trading house is looking for a data engineering lead to support their high frequency trading activities and quantitative research. They're trading multiple Asian exchanges and looking for a key talent to lead and develop highly scalable data collection pipelines.
- Leading a team of seasoned engineers both in Singapore and remote locations, managing project schedules.
- Own and lead the data solution agenda.
- Work closely with front office traders and quants and provide timely, accurate
- and complete data sets.
- Build highly scalable and fault tolerant data pipelines to process and analyze a large volume of messages real time.
- Visionary in technical architecture and culture mindset, with good design in data engineering and software development.
- Proven technical leadership experience with great people management records.
- Extensive experience with data modelling, designing and supporting both streaming and batch ETL pipelines.
- Highly capable in SQL and databases.
- Proficiency in mainstream programming languages like Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience with one functional/logic Programming languages.
- Experience in Clouds and messaging middleware such as Solace or Kafka.
- Bonus - Industry knowhow in buy-side trading, Google BigQuery, machine learning, FP libraries like scalaz/cats/ZIO.
Remote/relocation support available for the right candidate.