Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a leading FinTech acquirer seeking a Senior Sales Manager with an in-depth understanding of eCommerce to join their fast-growing commercial team. Here you will be responsible for going into the market and identifying new opportunities within the Financial Services and Retail industries. This team is looking for an experienced, highly-motivated and results-driven individual wanting to make an impact in their next role!
- Spearhead business development efforts to develop and build traction in the eCommerce sector
- Meet assigned monthly & annual sales targets, and be responsible for prospecting, nurturing and closing sales opportunities
- Drive the entire sales process and act as the main point of contact for clients from initiation to close.
- Listen to client needs and work to deliver effective solutions, putting customers at the heart of everything you do
- Maintain a solid, well-organised portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to build a sales strategy in your sector, and collaborate across various functions of the business
- 7 years minimum experience selling within the Payments space
- In depth knowledge of eCommerce, acquiring and gateways is essential
- Strong market knowledge and established network within the Retail and Financial Services industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and build strong client relationships
- Ability to maintain pace within an agile, fast-moving FinTech
- A clear results driven approach, proven track record driving sales and exceeding targets
- Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated