International Investment Bank is heavily investing in the growth of their DCM offering and actively expanding their London office now for a DCM VP. Following successful senior hires throughout the year an opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join. This client is looking for an experienced DCM Banker at the VP level with experience in Corporate Hybrid & Bank Capital and/or Liability management to join this rapidly expanding team in executing their long-term growth plans
International Investment Bank looking for a DCM VP. My client is heavily investing in the growth of their DCM offering and actively expanding their London office. Following successful senior hires throughout the year, an opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join this International Investment Bank.
If you're looking for an exciting, challenging career move, then the Hybrid Bonds and Liability Management team wants you.
- Role is designed to provide issuers with advice on the Corporate Hybrid and Bank Capital market and to assist in deal execution
- Capital management is a core service of the DCM function
- Bank Capital (advisory on AT1, T2, other TLAC/MREL eligible debt)
- Hybrid issuance (advice on perpetual or dated issuance for Corporate issuers)
- The role would require meeting issuing and investing clients, participating in pitch meetings, and engaging with external agencies & internal stakeholders.
- To prepare and distribute market commentary and economic updates on a regular basis
- To keep track of, compile, and distribute new investment grade issuance information
- To develop client presentations and to take on additional projects and initiatives as necessary
- To liaise with traders in order to obtain pricing information in secondary markets
- To provide support to client-dialogue and marketing efforts to the appropriate extent
- Provide mentorship to junior bankers
- 5+ Years of Experience in Investment Banking (DCM), Treasury or Ratings Agencies (product side) role.
- Within the above minimum 2+ YOE with Hybrids (Bonds and Capital) / Liability Management
- Strong understanding of rating methodology / driver
- In depth knowledge of Bank Capital Regulations and methodologies.
- In depth knowledge of Corporate Hybrid structure
- Ability to properly analyse financial statements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Math, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills and work to tight deadlines
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have the right to work in the UK