Sopra Banking Software is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies, featured in IDC Fintech Top 100 Rankings ! We build the technology that powers the world's best financial institutions, enabling millions of people to access better financial services.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team. Function
Sopra Banking Software is recruiting a Test Manager to join our Process and Quality team. As a Test Manager at Sopra Banking Software you would be responsible for leading and managing a cross functional team of test analysts within the Research and Development department.
As a Test Manager you may be required to travel between Sopra Banking Software's offices or to customer sites as and when business requires. Your main responsibilities would be:
Profile Required skills:
- Leading and managing testing cycles of product releases in high pressure environments
- Managing the testing for our product releases to deliver quality software
- Develop functional, technical, people management expertise and supervision ability
- Transfers know-how and ensures the skills development of employees supervised
- Manage customer relationships and contribute to pre-sales phases
Experience required of a Test Manager:
- Expert in incident management processes
- Proficient in the business domain related to the supported solutions
- Proficient in the global function
- Proficient in risk and change management
- Proficient in release management
- Proficient in software package development cycle
- Successfully driven teams and customer relationships
- Successfully led several significant projects of risk
- Proven history of customer care, an assertive influence, and affective decision making
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Salary up to £50,000 p/a