Fraud Analytics Analyst in Southend on Sea | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Fraud Analytics Analyst
What you'll do
- Take on a new challenge in Data & Analytics and help us shape the future of our business
- You'll be helping to manage the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
- You'll be managing real time strategies that protect our customers from fraud scams using Threatmetrix and Aric
As a Fraud Analytics Analyst, you'll be planning and providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You'll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We'll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
You'll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you'll need the ability to use core technical skills. Fraud Prevention and Investigation knowledge is preferable, but not essential, as is experience in writing SAS and SQL and Python.
You'll also demonstrate:
- The ability to manage your own workstack and adapt to quickly to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Digital Fraud and Scams landscape
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills as you will be engaging with multiple teams on a daily basis
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.