Our Commercial Banking division has a rich heritage of supporting businesses and the economic prosperity of the nation. Primarily focused on UK businesses and those with strong links to the UK. We provide customers with the support they need to help them grow, manage risk and enhance efficiency. We continue to invest in our relationship teams and deepen our product expertise to ensure we deliver first class service.
Commercial Banking provides support to corporate clients through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services. Whilst also offering clients expertise in capital markets (private placements, bonds and syndicated loans), financial markets (foreign exchange, interest rate management, money market and credit) and private equity. This enables us to meet the varying and sometimes complex needs of all types of corporate clients.
You will be responsible for supporting clients within the SME portfolio with all their banking needs including lending, deposits and a wide range of other services. You will grow the portfolio through bringing more of the banks proposition to your existing clients, whilst ensuring the effective management of risk. This role is an integral part of the local market, developing business opportunity and representing the group in the professional community. You will be an ambassador for change, an early adopter of tools designed to improve the client and colleague experience and support your wider team and region to achieve their objectives.
▪ Develops prescribed solutions and generates new opportunities by maintaining relationships with customers (small and medium sized companies, retail clients, high net worth individual customers, etc.) to ensure their needs are met and/or supervises an account management team working within established systems.
▪ Manages client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or oversees relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers.
▪ Meets the needs of significant customers related to a range of products and services and/or manages a customer advisor team over a given area.
▪ Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation.
▪ Uncovers emerging issues and/or needs and identifies potential causes, related issues, key stakeholders and barriers.
▪ Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
▪ Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
We are dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague of Lloyds Banking Group, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain and build an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
Together we make it possible. To find out more, click here www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/careers