- Stirling, Scotland, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Prudential plc
Information Security Consultant (Security Engineering)
- Stirling, Scotland, Großbritannien
- 18 Mär 19
Information Security Consultant (Security Engineering)Information Risk & Security Consultant / Security Solutions Architect (Security Engineering)
Working with M&G Prudential as a Information Risk & Security Consultant / Security Solutions Architect (Security Engineering) means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the most loved and most successful saving & investments business.
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
We're increasing the number of information security specialists within the Enterprise Security department's Security Engineering team. We need leaders who are technical security experts and are confident dealing with a range of stakeholders from IT, the business, and strategic partners. You will be working on exciting new change initiatives, helping the business to achieve its digital ambitions across web, mobile and cloud.
As an Information Risk & Security Consultant within M&G Prudential you'll have the opportunity to lead change, working on a wide range of different projects and using your expert knowledge to translate high level security requirements into designs. You'll also be working closely with the enterprise security architects to understand and develop the enterprise security architecture.
You will have:
• Extensive experience of working in a business facing Information Security role, ideally within a regulated environment.
• Extensive experience in articulating complex requirements as easy to understand security designs.
• Experience of designing for cloud/hybrid and mobile security models.
• An excellent understanding of technology and how it works across applications and infrastructure.
• Detailed working knowledge of infrastructure and application security requirements.
• Detailed understanding of security technologies, their capabilities, limitations and interoperability.
• An understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices would be an advantage.
• A good understanding of recognised information security management and governance frameworks and architecture (ISO27001, ISF SOGP, COBIT, SABSA etc.)
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team, whilst working on multiple items at the same time.
• Ability to translate complex technical issues into meaningful details for non-specialist audiences.
• A recognised information security qualification (CISSP, CISM etc.).
The following qualifications are also desirable:
Certificate Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
SABSA Chartered Practitioner (SCP)
You will also be required to evidence the following;
• You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
• You're commercially savvy, you think competitively and you'll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
• You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
• You're a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
• You're willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
• You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As an M&G Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley
Location: Stirling, Edinburgh, Reading or London