- Swindon, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
A global manufacturing and logistics business supplying the worlds largest brands are looking top add an experienced Management Accountant to their head office team in Swindon.
A global manufacturing and logistics business in Swindon are looking to add an experienced Management accountant to their existing team.
Reporting to the Finance manager and covering a wide range of management accounting requirements, the successful candidate will assist with core accounting tasks in addition to process improvement and project work. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Reconciliation, preparation and production of monthly accounts
- Collection and presentation of financial data
- Supporting regulatory account reporting
- Maintain accurate and timely financial records
The Management Accountant will form part of a recently restructured finance team, the ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant
- Proven experience in process improvement
- Excellent financial and numerical skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment would be preferred.
If you are a qualified accountant with experience in a manufacturing, engineering or similar industry and looking to continue a career supporting one of the worlds most recognisable brands then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 933 1707