- GBP500 - GBP675 per annum + Market Rate
- Tonbridge, England, Großbritannien
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Apr 19
Simplification role, simplification programme being run and there are some key strategies being run primarily around API, re-engineering service implementation, deploying to the right technologies - PAAS/Microservices, our ways of working etc. Someone with the ability to make those decisions.
The candidate must have the following:
- E2E Solution Architecture
- Road mapping
- Governance, arch principles, IT industry standards. Moving to microservices architecture, breaking down monolithic applications.
- Business-facing role. Appreciates investing experience might be difficult.
- Data Architecture - Traditional and NoSQLCloud deployment (Cloudfoundry) Internal Cloud and also less relevant the tech but more how can we deploy in the cloud, using AWS and Azure. Google Cloud platform also. But AWS would be preferred.
- Microservices and APIs - Service granularity, micro-mapping, designing microservices architecture and strategy.
- Not just relational, but NOSQL and other data stores as well.
- Modern architecture principles.
- Have a cloud-first initiative (AWS predominantly)
- Experience in designing 'for' the cloud, not a cloud architect
- Redesigning business applications for suitability on the cloud
- Previous PAAS/Cloud-style background or experience strong preference
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.