Application Services Team Leader
Are you an experienced Application ServicesTeam Leader or 3rd Level Application support specialist and ready for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with leading edge cloud technologies? If so, we may have just the role for you.
Harvey Nash have been engaged to recruit for an Application Services Team Leader with strong cloud and ERP experience with in a Microsoft environment.
The organisation is dedicated to providing a high level of customer experience and has a strong track record of success. They are investing heavily in the digital space- including cloud technology - and it is a great time to get involved.
The role is available due to growth in the Technology and Change Team and will see you report into the IT Operations Manager. In this role you will be part of a complex and fast-moving environment, assisting in the translation of business requirements into technical solutions and mentoring and leading the application services team. Stakeholder management and communication skills are key in the customer centric retail organisation.
Key skills required:
- Application Support experience for on premise private and public cloud environments
- Experience in supporting cloud CRM and/or ERP Solutions; Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 highly desired
- Solid understanding of the applications support lifecycle, from development, testing and through to production support of services Shell scripting / power shell scripting Good technical understanding of Microsoft .Net applications stack
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server technology stack (including Azure SQL deployments)
- Good understanding data analytics, reporting and presentation
- Functional knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Networking soltutions
- Demonstrated experience in providing 3rd line support for application Service Incidents
- ITIL Certified
This role offers you the opportunity to work within a growing and transformational retail business. Please submit your CV if interested or alternatively contact Jessica Emerson for a confidential discussion on 01132028900