Project Manager-Hands on Team management (BA's-PM's) and Product Management; Woking, Surrey £60k
- Woking, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- McCabe & Barton
- 20 Mär 19
Project Manager-Hands on Team management (BA's-PM's) and Product Management; Team management of BA's & PM within Product Teams. Financial Services background needed. Client Projects (Head Of) Product Manager (Head of) Woking, Surrey £60k.
Project Manager-Hands on Team management (BA's-PM's) and Product Management; Team management of BA's & PM within Product Teams. Financial Services background needed.
Client Projects (Head Of) Product Manager (Head of) Woking, Surrey £60k.
I need consultants who live near Woking, near client location. Immediate interview. I need to see Product management in your resume/cover letter, same for Hands on PM, hands on team management please. Thank you..
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for all client facing projects to agreed quality, timescales and budgets.
- Maintain visibility of the entire programme of projects, with clear reporting to senior management and stakeholders.
- Modelling bigger projects/programmes regarding processes, resources and plans including those that involve a worldwide/cross-office delivery.
- Manage & mentor a team of Project Managers and Product Consultants through strong leadership skills
- Capacity management within the team, ensuring projects are assigned and capacity is monitored.
- Managing the second/third line support queries that fall within the client projects team.
- Acting as an effective escalation point for both client projects and support when necessary.
- Working closely with pre-sales, BDMs and Propositions about pipeline and ongoing opportunities.
- Approving/providing quotes for new projects
- Providing support to team members
- Drive forward recruitment and training schedules when necessary.
- Ongoing team training and career development.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and development teams to provide insights into new requests where necessary.
- Suitable candidates will bring experience (5+ years) of managing project deliveries whilst managing a project team.
- Project management experience (including either PMP, PRINCE2 certification)
- Proven track record as a strong people manager, demonstrating excellent leadership skills.
- Proven ability of good communication, up to board level
This is to work for a Data company- a data company whose client are mainly in financial services, financial industry.