A leading health plan is looking to add an Actuarial Services Manager to their team. This Manager level role will work on the company's financial forecasts, enrollment reports, and rating guidelines. The position requires a dynamic leader ready to take charge and mentor younger actuaries and work with staff of all levels in the company. My client is focused on helping both individuals and the community around them. Due to the urgency of this search, my client is willing to assist with relocation and offer a generous benefits package.
What you'll be responsible for…
- Commercial/Large Group pricing
- Managing a team of Actuaries
- Organizing timelines effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Develop financial forecasts, modeling, and reserving
What you'll need to be successful…
- ASA or FSA(preferred) designations
- Direct large group pricing experience
- 7+ years of actuarial experience in the health insurance field
- Experience pricing, reserving and working with provider contracts
- Previous or current management experience
What sets my client apart…
- Great culture, formal with a family feel
- Relocation benefits
Great location with a great school system, family-friendly activities, and a lively downtown area with great restaurants.