Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Business Analyst I Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2020-7427 Category Other Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Business Analyst I. The Business Analyst I is responsible for supporting the Loan Operations business units in data analytics tasks (routine and ad hoc data reports, etc.), running small-scale projects, and supporting medium- and large-scale projects. This position will also be responsible for User Acceptance test on in-house or vendor supported systems.
- Generate routine data reports to facilitate operations of business partners
- Perform ad hoc data analysis based on the requests from managers and business partners
- Support business partners in Loan Operations on mass data upload/update in system
- Provide technical support for in-house application daily administrative tasks
- Create report automation requests and work with IT to automate data report generation
- Run small-scale projects in Loan Operations
- Support medium- and large-scale projects in Loan Operations
- Perform user acceptance test in system-related projects
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, engineering, science or related fields
- 1 year of banking experience required preferably in commercial or mortgage lending
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and perform in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills preferred
- Intermediate skill in SQL preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and comprehension communication skills required
- A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex organizational structure, achieving results through collaboration
- Working knowledge in IBS Insight, LPS, SAP Business Intelligence, and Passport applications are preferred
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail, adapt quickly to changes and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS