> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Porter - Janitorial Services Job Locations US-CA-El Segundo Posted Date 3 weeks ago(8/14/2020 3:01 AM)
Job ID 2020-1525
# of Openings 1
Federal Realty Investment Trust is seeking an experienced person to fill our Porter position. As the Porter for Federal Realty, you will be responsible for cleaning the exterior of the property before the center opens, maintaining of the exterior of the property during business hours, and after hours cleaning of the exterior of the property. Major responsibility is ensuring that the exterior of the property is kept in clean and safe condition before, during, and after business hours. Additional skills required are customer interaction skills, two-way radio skills, and general cleaning knowledge and abilities. The porter reports directly to the Facilities Manager. This is a full time position with a work schedule of 7:00am-3:30pm on Wednesday and 2:00pm-10:30pm on Thursday-Sunday.
Pre-Business Hours - includes the following but does not limit:
- Cleaning of the entrances and perimeter walks
- Cleaning of the elevator, trash cans, and trash enclosure areas
- Cleaning and dusting of all benches, planters, trash cans, light poles, directories, and signage
- Cleaning of all Stairwells, which include stairs, walls, and handrails.
- Police all trash enclosure areas
- Monitoring all radio communications while completing these duties
- Pressure washing walkways
During-Business Hours - includes the following but does not limit:
- Patrolling the exterior for debris and spills
- Monitoring of all exterior trash receptacles
- Continuously patrol the exterior of the property to ensure that it is kept in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Monitoring all radio traffic and respond if applicable
- Supporting the Marketing Group in their delivery of events both within assigned properties
- Keeping accurate, up-to-date records regarding work orders and incidents
- Performing small maintenance jobs such as curb painting, vacancy glass painting, and small repairs
- Education requires the ability to read, write and follow oral instructions in English as might normally be required through up to 8 years of formal schooling
- 1 3 years past experience in janitorial or maintenance services
- Drivers license must be able to drive Cushman cart
- Complexity requires the ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures. Work consists of routine and repetitive tasks, processes or operations requiring the selection and execution of actions
- Work involves high exposure (more than 4 hours per day) to unpleasant elements, such as moderate temperatures, rain, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, loud noises, chemicals, etc. May also involve routine exposure to soiled materials and light chemical substances such as cleaning solutions
- Physical effort requires moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average weight objects up to 25 pounds, or standing and/ or walking for long periods of time (more that 4 hours per day)
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks that require following basic safety (eye protection, gloves, rain suits, appropriate clothing and footwear if applicable)
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, or protected Veteran status.
Federal Realty Investment Trust does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Federal Realty Investment Trust and Federal Realty Investment Trust will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS