Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A Manhattan Beach, CA Americas Operations Full-time Were BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the worlds most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the worlds most influential corporations. Adventure awaits you Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and were looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission. Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. Its where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services. In your role you will...
- Work on completing regular and ad hoc requests, special projects, and performing various duties
- Continually seeking to improve financial and administrative processes and operational effectiveness
- Document processes and best practices to create stronger and more uniform practices across all offices
- Ensure that local practices comply with BCG Digital Ventures policies and highlight areas of risk Planning
- Partner with Heads of Department, Cohort Leads, and Senior Leadership in forecasting operating costs in the U.S. and international divisions
- Actively participate in the annual planning process and forecasting updates Month End Process
- Proactively review operating expenses for accuracy and coordinate with accounting department on booking of monthly journal entries
- Collaborate with regional office leadership to provide accurate monthly results
- Prepare month-end results package and distribute to regional offices
- Meet with Department Heads to review variances to plan and identify potential cost savings for their department Reporting
- Complete and analyze various reports; focusing on: business metrics, monthly results and review of the P&Ls to identify variances against plan
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly reporting PowerPoint deck including preparing reports on operating costs
- Perform other duties and work on other special projects or initiatives, as necessary
You should have...
To learn more, visit us at .
- 5+ years as a Financial Analyst at a large corporation in a decision support role
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- MBA qualification preferred
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional out of the box thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams
- Proficiency in Excel a must and working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and process management skills combined with an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Oracle, Hyperion, SAP experience preferred
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at . Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.