Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sr. Loan Processor, Mortgage Location US-CA-Pasadena
Job ID 32863
# Positions 1
Job Family Originations Support - Sales Support
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
REMOTE JOB OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking highly motivated, hard-working, goal-oriented team members to join our Residential Mortgage Group team and family. If you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives by helping them achieve the dream of home ownership, we would love to meet you.
You’ll get to work with a management team that has been in the business for 30+ years and is totally dedicated to helping you build relationships in the real estate community and doing everything possible to help you exceed your goals and expectations.
- Processing FHA, Conventional and Jumbo loans, verifying accuracy of documents received and reviewing loan files, to ensure all documents are received and correct.
- Current FHA processing Experience required.
- Able to determine income for salaried borrowers and basic knowledge of self-employed borrowers
- Determining which documentation is needed to complete the loan files.
- Calling borrowers, real estate brokers, and title companies to request specified documents, such as receipt for payment of outstanding tax bill.
- Contacting outside vendors and requesting necessary documents.
- Determining appropriate course of contact (phone, fax, e-mail, written request, etc.)
- Calling borrower, broker and other specified individuals to provide status updates and arrange time and date for closing.
- Handling customer inquiries, providing information regarding missing documents and loan status.
- Keeping up to date of all policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience with a broad understanding of all facets of mortgage loans or equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as an Associate Loan Processor, Loan Processor and/or Senior Loan Processor.
- Knowledge of Loan Processing and Underwriting.
- Ability to organize and coordinate projects.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Works well under time constraints.
- Computer literate.
- Consistency in order to ensure service levels are met
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: