At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. Thats why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.
This is why weve created our Director and Manager career paths! These positions share the same level of seniority, but they allow YOU to choose which path is right for you.
Director If you love servicing existing client relationships and want to grow your career without the pressure of having to bring new client relationships into the firm, then this is the opportunity for you!
Manager This is a great path for those who have a passion for servicing clients, want to build a book of business, and want to advance into a principal role. If you love being an industry professional, thrive when identifying business opportunities for clients, and desire to be a principal, then this is the opportunity for you!
CLA is looking for a Global Tax Services Manager or Director to join our growing GTS practice in Irvine!
About CLAs Global Tax Services (GTS) practice:
Our Global Tax Services practice is a team of professionals that pride themselves on being the premier resource for private businesses and their owners by providing tailored international tax consulting and compliance to our clients.
Our commitment to client success is without boundary or border. We work closely with clients in the United States and abroad, to help develop tax solutions that align with our clients business goals. Our international tax professionals are fluent in many languages and have decades of experience solving the complex challenges facing organizations and individuals working internationally.
CLA is an independent member of Nexia International, a top 10 worldwide organization providing global connections. Our goal is to provide a seamless service to our clients whatever their international business needs may be.
Why this position is an excellent opportunity for you:
· You will work closely with small to mid-sized privately held businesses in the United States and abroad, developing tax solutions that align with their business goals and delivering a full range of global tax services including foreign tax credit planning, mergers and acquisitions, repatriation of earnings, treaty analysis and export sales incentives, and reviewing the international component of complex individual and corporate tax returns.
· Consulting focused work that provides exposure to a wide range of international tax scenarios. Our GTS practice assists clients with a wide range of issues; anywhere form going global for the first time to optimizing existing international structures to assisting with the implementation of efficient cross-border transactions.
· Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that offers autonomy and encouragement to move great ideas forward.
· You will be part of a Top 10 professional services firm that is leading by tax, investing significant focus and resources to nation-wide tax initiatives.
The ideal GTS Manager's experience includes:
· Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
· At least 6 years of experience serving in an international tax compliance and consulting role
· CPA or JD required
· Advanced technical knowledge of international tax concepts with the ability to leverage this knowledge to various client situations
· Efficiently perform research on client international tax issues, demonstrated ability to manage client relationships, excellent staff mentoring skills
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Start your inspired career
When you join CLA, youll have the opportunity to design your own . Career growth is about having new experiences and lots of exposure to different roles that stretch your comfort zone, expand your skills, and shape you as a leader. Its not so much about climbing a ladder or acquiring new titles its the discovery of your strengths and the outer reaches of your true potential. At CLA, you have the freedom to explore many opportunities, including your choice of industry specialization, service capability, career path, and mobility.
to see why people join CLA.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Learn more at . Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
to learn about your hiring rights.