Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Desktop Support Supervisor Job Locations US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga | US-IA-Des Moines Req No. 2019-4479 Category Management Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Desktop Support Supervisor to lead and manage the desktop support team, which is responsible for securing, producing, deploying, and supporting end-user computing devices across the enterprise. The supervisor leads desktop support and through implementation and support of new desktop infrastructure technologies, complex technology issues and patching of the desktop, VDI and server environments. Researches and consults with infrastructure teams to explore new technologies and determine best use cases.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Directly supervises the Desktop Support Team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the enterprise's policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Responsible for hiring, conducting interviews and training staff; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising personnel performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Manage the professional performance and development of the desktop environment support and team. Develop and adhere to standards, policies and procedures for desktop support and IT Service Desk staff (both manual and automated) and produce documentation. Review and approve all operations guidelines, ensuring alignment with standards.
- Ensure availability and security of end-user compute devices, both physical and virtual. Ensure desktop systems are available, incidents remediated, and problems resolved and documented.
- Builds strong internal and external partnerships.
- Actively supports CO-Ops strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
- Proactively pursues development opportunities and show expected progress on learning plan.
- Serve as backup to Technical Assistance Center Administrators when needed.
- Supervises the tracking and management of IT asset.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Must show a high degree of character and integrity.
- Must be results focused.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL certification or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ plus management experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a leader, trainer and coach.
- 5+ years’ experience as a desktop technician or equivalent.
- Experience in monitoring and issue tracking systems.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks and databases.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Strong Communication, Client, and Organizational Skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong analytical skills.
Why Join CO-OP?
You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP’s commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver. We are committed to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS