The successful candidate will closely interact with senior sales professionals – helping grow assets by assisting with prospect research and consultant relations. The individual must be a well-organized, self-starter with a high degree of energy capable of collaborating across the firm and meeting tight schedules under a time deadline, requiring excellent communication skills with co-workers.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to gain an overview and an in-depth knowledge of the broad spectrum of sales functions conducted within the asset management industry. During the course of completing RFPs and DDQs, the successful candidate will work with the investment, compliance, operations and risk management teams to source information and update responses for our prospects and clients. In addition, this position will oversee the updating of consultant databases, the coordination of media outreach and maintenance of the firm’s online presence.
- Creation of accurate, compelling and client-focused RFP and DDQ responses, which includes interfacing with key internal stakeholders
- Maintenance of product profiles and investment process narative
- Coordinate the production of various media outreach efforts
- An undergraduate college degree
- A minimum three years work experience in the financial services industry relating to business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and online media is mandatory
- Excellent organization skills are mandatory.
Compensation based upon experience, excellent benefits package.