- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Associate Director – Product Manager
Standort: San Francisco, CA, USAThe Role:
This role is responsible to collaborate with cross functional teams to create and lead product roadmap for SaaS/ PaaS platform. This includes defining business case, developing integrated solutions, and managing business priorities. Also, ability to lead requirement analysis, prioritization and manage product backlog related to the platform.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and demand on framework for SaaS/PaaS platform.
- Develop business case, product roadmap and working with engineering teams to determine level-of-effort estimates and prioritizing requirements.
- Use agile development methodologies, systems integration architectures, and have a strong grasp of SaaS/PaaS business models in the Enterprise business space.
- Manage product backlog to improve end to end user experience.
- Liaison between the engineering, architect & cloud Ops team with regards to establishing requirements, managing timelines, setting priorities and coordinating project schedules/dependencies.
- Ensure business suitability and user satisfaction based on product feedback.
- Lead in providing client product support.
- Work with Product Marketing on sales enablement and demand generation activities like webinars etc.
- Hands on experience with establishing end-to-end SaaS/PaaS processes for Enterprise market.
- Has at least 2 years of product management experience in enterprise product management.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, software architecture and public cloud solution including AWS, Azure etc.
- Good understanding of Agile software development.
- Provides strategic direction and works with cross-functional partners to release products to the market and grow the business.
- Can write thought leadership materials and present at external conferences.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred. Excellent management, coaching, and leadership skills.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on-call support in line with business needs
- Good understanding of SaaS/PaaS industry and market trend.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.