Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Regional Manager Location US-CA-San Mateo
Job ID 2020-7836
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking a Consumer Banking Regional Manager. This Regional Manager has overall responsibility for the leadership and management of assigned branches in an assigned Region. The Regional Manager is responsible for the performance objectives and procedures for the region’s consumer banking function and managing the teams’ goals and objectives of their business lines.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Provides leadership in driving the overall performance of the branches in all scorecard areas
- Responsible for managing the sales, service and operations across Consumer Banking and Retail Branches
- Works directly with teams to drive growth in deposits, commercial loans, mortgage loan, fee income, while cross selling the bank’s other products and services including Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Banking, Small Business, Wealth Management, Investment, Treasury Management Services, Foreign Exchange and Insurance)
- Responsible for selecting, coaching and developing high performing talent
- Champion innovation in process and products to achieve goals and to identify new areas of business opportunity
- Develop and deploy consumer sales and service training and support managers in outbound business development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires 10+ years of experience in Consumer and Business Banking with strong strategic management and execution expertise. Requires solid understanding of commercial lending and consumer banking sales culture
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze large volumes of data/records as wells as ability to understand the qualitative reasons beyond the numbers;
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly to all levels within the organization
- Strong people skills, particularly around recruiting, field coaching, and staff development;
- Demonstrated leadership to motivate and coach employees to provide superior customer service to achieve sales goals
- Must have knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC Laws/Regulations, understand how these obligations relate to his/her role, and comply with these laws and regulations
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS