Assistant Branch Manager
> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Assistant Branch Manager- Santa Monica/Sunset Park Location US-CA-Santa Monica
Job ID 32596
# Positions 1
Job Family Branch Delivery - Branch Management
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Operations Manager's (OM) primary responsibility is managing branch operations and assisting the Branch Manager in inspiring staff to promote and cultivate deeper relationships with customers. The OM is also responsible for creating a superior, customer-driven sales, and quality service environment.
- Supports OneWest Bank's (OWB) commitment to building relationships and providing a "One Customer at a Time" experience through solid operational quality control
- Exemplifies OWBs standards with team members and customers on a daily basis
- Responsible for putting into place processes to inspect and manage operational controls, to achieve satisfactory results during field operations visits, and to ensure compliance during actual audits
- Sets standards and executes random spot reviews to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Secures and manages cash and all negotiable items per policy and security standards
- Pulls and reviews operation reports each workday morning
- Coaches and trains staff utilizing expertise and guidance on operational issues and vulnerabilities that relate to their jobs and ensures policies and procedures are consistently executed
- Serves as the Chief Operations Officer of the branch and acts as a back-up of branch leadership in Branch Managers absence
- Consistently leads, manages, and coaches branch team to execute OneWest Banks EmpowerU performance culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of banking experience including processing account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts
- Must have prior managerial experience and proven sales skills
- Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver,military service protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: