The ideal candidate will have fund administration experience at an asset manager, fund administrator in accounting or operations or has experience auditing funds. They should have a good understanding of operational and accounting concepts and general process flow. Candidates should also have exposure to vendor and/or counterparty interaction and should be effective at managing relationships as they will be responsible for day to day oversight of outsourcers. Candidates must be comfortable navigating change and ambiguity (i.e. engaging on department goals, and working to build out needed design reporting, and controls from scratch, assessing risk).
- Monitor external partners daily activities to ensure that all service level agreements, procedures, and KPI’s are met including but not limited to:
- Daily review of NAV, PNL, performance, reconciliations, and client reports
- Engaging in design and implementation of metrics and management tools
- Ensuring that functional work (e.g. reconciliations of accounts, valuations and returns) is completed excellently, without error, and according to procedure
- Ensuring that account events are accurately reflected and processed; validate the accuracy of vendor output
- Partner with various departments in the build out, testing, and evolution of new designs, processes, reporting, and controls
- Collaborate with management to identify opportunities for improvement and address issues, risks and inefficiencies
- Technical Skills including Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills demonstrated under pressure with tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree, demonstrating a strong academic record from a competitive school
- 2-8 years of Accounting and/or Operations experience
- Prior experience in financial service i.e. investment banking, hedge fund administration, hedge fund, investment bank setting or consulting firm (Accounting or Operations specific consulting) In this role, you will grow with us by: Taking ownership of increasingly complex systems and processes
- Taking on oversight and mentorship responsibilities to grow talent as you gain experience
- Opportunities to grow your career across the company depending on your strengths, weaknesses, and experience
- Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.