As Vice President - Senior Client Advisor, you will drive overall client strategy, lead the framing and execution of client deliverables that support the investor relations (IR) function and provide insight-driven perspective to C-suite executives and IR leaders on the full range of communication and capital market issues.
Vice President – Financial Services, Insurance, Banking - Senior Client Advisor (Remote)
Who are we? Glad you asked…
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization.
- Serve in a leadership position to both direct and indirect teams that support multiple client relationships on an ad hoc and annual retainer basis
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Wall Street and key business and investment drivers, with the ability to deliver actionable insights and client-tailored advice and feedback
- Serve as a trusted advisor by driving client direction in all areas of strategic communications for capital markets, with consideration of broader business strategy and best practices
- Develop and execute strategic and effective investor communication approaches that create competitive advantage in the face of changing business, sector and/or market conditions
- Support client’s investor relations efforts, including developing strategy, monitoring client and peer news flow, drafting, and reviewing financial communications materials, targeting and marketing investors and supporting any and all client-generated requests and questions
- Develop and present recommendations based on financial analysis and modelling, research, strategic and creative thinking; provide a credible research- and experience-based point of view and perspective
- Oversee development and review client presentation materials, including for earnings, Investor Days, and company announcements, such as M&A, sell-side conferences, and non-deal roadshows
- Lead client Investor Day engagement strategy, project plan and scope, and alignment of talent resources
- Wall Street buy side equity analyst, sell side research analyst, investment banking and/or investor relations experience in Financial, Property & Casualty, Healthcare, Insurance, or Banking industries strongly preferred; agency and/or corporate experience relevant
- Exceptional and demonstrated understanding of how strategy and business execution impact financial performance and value creation
- Ability to effectively architect and articulate investment theses, as well as convey strategic and financial messages in Street-facing communication materials
- Strong financial acumen, including deep knowledge of capital markets, accounting and finance, financial modeling, financial disclosure, quarterly releases, shareholder activism and the regulatory landscape
- Significant client relationship building, influencing, and management experience
- Excellent organizational, as well as written and verbal communication skills; high comfort level with presenting to executive leadership and boards of directors
- Proven track record in planning, leading, and executing sophisticated programs and projects in high growth environments
- Bachelor’s degree: CFA and/or MBA preferred
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package – Company paid premiums up to 80% (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
Corbin is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.