Entry Level Career Opportunities in Finance & Operation
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks college graduates for career opportunities in its treasury and operations groups.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Strong problem solving and demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of completing assignments within time constraints
- Excellent computer skills and experience using Microsoft Excel and Word and must possess the ability to use these tools to present data clearly and concisely
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info