Asset Management Analyst
Do you have a strong investment focus? Are you a detailed-oriented multitasker? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Provide analytical and asset management support on a portfolio of approximately 12 to 15 multi-family properties.
• Assist in due diligence of potential acquisitions including expense analysis, lease review and underwriting assumptions and modeling review.
• Assist in property dispositions, including analysis of potential sales price, interaction with sales brokers and preparation of internal investment committee brief.
• Occasional travel to assigned properties;
• Assist in special assignments as needed for other areas within UBS Realty Investors.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Asset Management group.
Your experience and skills
• Analytical skills;
• Oral and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in Word and Excel;
• Proficiency in Argus;
• Negotiation skills;
• Team building - ability to develop good working relationships with others;
• Time management/organizational skills.
• BA degree in business, economics or real estate desired.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.