Performance Data Specialist
- Hartford, CT, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 184629BR
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
Actively participate in the management effort to move the organization toward a more analytical, data driven investment management/decision making process. Initial focus will be on the General Ledger replacement and related remediation of software. Role must rely on and involve collaborative input from all segments of the firm throughout the change process and beyond.
Working closely with the Head of Real Estate Performance Data Management:
• Provide technical business review and analysis of alternative trends in data management, particularly as they relate to the real estate investment industry, with a priority given to those components of our operating model that will need replacement as we implement the new GL.
• Advise business and IT areas on best practices concerning implementation and operation of Yardi GL software. Support decision making, project planning and pace toward goals.
• Work with the Business Measures team to document systems, processes, definitions and calculations in place and modifications to occur in the future state GL environment. Document inconsistencies and gaps. Propose solutions as appropriate.
• Provide technical business input in review and testing of any proposed systems and process. Work with other parts of the firm in assessing effectiveness and efficiency of any proposed system and process.
• Help to define data needs and develop a plan to:
support benchmark and other Key Performance Indicators for each asset class, and
support "lessons learned" analysis and predictive analysis based on historical results.
• Develop quality controls and corrective mechanisms to insure data flows from external sources are accurate.
• Participate in professional organizations that will help the firm develop and maintain best practices in data management for real estate investment purposes.
• Actively participate in the identification and evaluation of alternative vendors, strategies and competitor approaches
You'll be a member of the Hartford based real estate investment group.
• Highly Collaborative approach to problem solving in a matrix organization.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Technical understanding of data management systems, with a preference for those related to real estate investments.
• Information technology and data governance background.
• Familiarity with real estate investment process and key drivers of value.
• Strong communications skills.
• Strong time management and organization skills.
• Undergraduate degree required, with a master's degree preferred. Focus on data management, economics and real estate investment preferred.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.