Cognizant continuously seek talented, creative, outstanding associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. Cognizant consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Are you ready to be a change-maker?
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead project work streams with client team – design, development, team management, and problem solving. \t
- The work involves migrating data from Teradata and Informatica code into GCP platform with Python as the target ETL tool language.
- 8-10 years professional/IT experience, including 6+ years designing and developing ETL applications \t
- Strong knowledge in Python GCP platform with the ability to understand the rules and mappings & convert the same into Python \t
- Understand the DWH concepts like facts, dimensions, snowflake, schema CDC SCD and OLAP\t
- Good experience in writing high performing code and SQLs \t
- Experience in Informatica is a plus
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you. Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Digital Business has become a proven leader in the industry. Cognizant love big ideas and even bigger ambitions. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building innovative products and services. But we don't stop there. We develop go-to-market strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both inspiration and a plan.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Location: Remote, Stamford, CT (Client location)
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or in the future.