Growing systematic hedge fund are looking to recruit a PhD data scientist.
You will be involved in parsing and analyzing large data sets, working on discovering and obtaining new sources of data, and collaborating with the Alpha and Strategy Research team to build predictive machine learning models.
You will :-
- Explore and learn about a wide range of data sets that are used to develop signals for systematic quantitative strategies
- Develop a framework to automatically download and monitor hundreds of data sources that are vital to our trading and research
- Create data visualizations to gain insight on large data sets, such as order-by-order tick data, present findings and results
- Research and implement machine learning techniques to identify patterns in large data sets and create new derived variables
- A PhD degree in a technical discipline (computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, etc.)
- Experience with statistical analysis and managing of large data sets
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash, Python, and SQL Database
- Ability to work independently and take projects to completion.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com