Project Manager – OMS (Order Management System )
- As Per Market
- Stamford, CT, USA Stamford CT US
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Synechron Inc.
- 02 Jul 18 2018-07-02
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India. Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- Own the Financial Management of our core MOMS program for Cash Equities
- Drive the integration of our requirements, workflow and status reporting systems
- Standardise team structures and working practices for projects within the portfolio
- Manage the interaction with global business stakeholders
Experience & Skill Set:
- First class knowledge of the management of large global software development programs.
- A track record of executing multiple successful software development projects.
- Knowledge of the Investment banking domain.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a desire to work as part of a global team
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom