A FinTech firm which provides wealth management financial / performance reporting services for High Net Worth / Ultra High Net Worth investment portfolios is currently looking to hire a VP, Reporting with 5 - 10+ years of investment reporting / performance measurement experience within the asset management, hedge fund, wealth management or family office industries.
-Financial Reporting and Data Aggregation
- Analyze and explain portfolio performance results
- Conduct account level reconciliation, including research and resolution of all breaks/cancels/corrects
- Analysis of private equity & hedge fund statements for input into system
- Work with clients and partners to resolve data issue
-Develop and strengthen client relationships
- Client on-boarding
- Client account setup and training
- Day-to-day support and issue management
-Software maintenance and setup - serve as a subject matter expert in financial reporting software in the wealth management / family office industry. Tasks include:
- System setup and configuration
- New client setup
- New financial account and asset set-up and classification
- Data feed management
- Create custom reports based on client-specific needs
- Liaise with the vendor partners regarding enhancements in addition to system and data issues
-Work as part of a team to prioritize individual and group related work to ensure all projects are completed on time and in alignment with detailed specifications.
-Establish operational effectiveness through the development/adoption of policies, procedures and controls.
5 - 10+ years of investment reporting / performance measurement experience within the asset management, hedge fund, wealth management or family office industries.
Knowledge of various financial products and functionalities:
- Liquid investments such as Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds, SMA/UMA
- Alternative investments
- Performance reporting calculations and methodologies
- Portfolio management and rebalancing
Comfortable with technology, software tools and applications.
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Basic knowledge of database concepts, and any type of programming