We are looking for an experienced leader to help us evolve our strategy and delivery of engagement platform features and experiences. This position on the Engagement Platform leadership team is responsible for our go-to-market strategy. Specifically, this individual will manage a team responsible for competitive assessments/recommendations, customer research, voice of customer, content strategies, and coordination of marketing messaging across the lines of business. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for development of POV’s related to scope of the platform, prioritization, and delivery of platform reporting.
Description of Responsibilities
· Conduct and deliver regular competitive assessments of Engagement Platform features and journeys to improve firm performance within Digital EP channels and deliver differentiated performance in the marketplace.
· Partner closely with Design and Consumer Research teams to prioritize and deliver customer research to inform Engagement Platform strategies.
· Manage and deliver against multiple feature driven content needs in partnership with Product Owners and Global brand team.
· Develop, deliver and improve strategies to capture the voice of customer across Engagement Platform features and experiences-ensuring a continual evolution of the platform through a strong focus on customer feedback and needs.
· Effectively partner with internal key stakeholders across the organization to inform marketing and communication strategies for key engagement platform features and experiences.
· Attract, retain, and develop talent to ensure key goals and objectives are met through effective people leadership
The team seeks a self-motivated leader who has the combination of skills across, product development, marketing, relationship development and leadership skills to effectively drive go to market needs for Engagement Platform. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to deliver innovative strategies across various digital product areas and effectively communicate and influence across a large internal stakeholder base; Must also have strong experience continuously evaluating, monitoring and improving customer experiences and journeys through Voice of Customer.
• 10+ years relevant experience, marketing and digital experience are ideal
• Demonstrated cross-functional leadership, partnership, influencing, and creative problem-solving skills
• Results focused self-starter effective at prioritizing and managing multiple initiatives concurrently for both themselves and a team
• Strong interpersonal effectiveness with ability to collaborate and work well with all levels of management and across organizational boundaries
• Demonstrated ability to collaboratively lead and influence cross-functional teams
• Ability to think analytically with an emphasis on creativity, managing complexity, and operating with ambiguity
• Exceptional presentation skills with an ability to bring disparate ideas together in a meaningful way
• Proven ability to attract and retain a high performing team
• Experience with operating in an Agile model, and creating business agility a plus