- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Data Scientist- Solutions Analytics Lead
Data Scientist- Solutions Analytics Lead
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18073515
We're looking for a Data Scientist- Solutions Analytics Lead to join our world-class team
Data Scientist - Solutions Analytics Lead will be focused on using state of the art big data analytic techniques and customer behavior data to lead Citi's Phone Channel Revenue analytics. The candidate will lead the translation of business objectives into analytical methodology using big data analytics and possibly machine learning techniques to provide data driven solutions. The candidate will work with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Customer and Digital Experience, Operations and Technology to implement solutions. Solutions are aimed at delivering incremental revenue at reduced levels of expense.
Be a part of the work we do to enable progress around the globe
For the past 200 years at Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today's modern financial infrastructure-this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world's most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients.
We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Our culture is fueled by men and women with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, and the wisdom and courage to do what's right.
Citi's Commercial Bank embodies our unique purpose as the global bank of choice for trade-oriented, mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long-term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision.
Did you know…
That Citi helped devise a plan and funded The Public Lighting Authority of Detroit to re-illuminate the city? See what else we've achieved to enable progress for our clients: citi.com/history.
Successful Data Scientist-Solutions Analytics Lead should demonstrate the following behaviors
Develops our People: Builds talent and teams for Citi by creating a culture of meritocracy and transparency, and celebrating excellence, initiative and courage
Drives Value for Clients: Enables economic value and positive social impact for clients, companies, governments, and communities
Works as a Partner: Works collaboratively across the firm and encourages others to achieve the best results for Citi and our clients
Champions Progress: Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo in support of Citi's vision and global strategy
Lives our Values: Ensures systematically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing short and long term risks
Delivers Results: Sets high standards and achieves performance objectives by creating a clear path toward ethical and sustainable result
On a daily basis, a Solutions Analytics Lead will be responsible for the following
• Analyze customer behavior patterns and associated P&L performance in order to drive the most granular view of differentiated sales offer and accept behavior in order to improve sales optimization .
Leverage data-driven insights to make servicing and cross-sell marketing recommendations
• Identify opportunities to maximize revenue leveraging web, voice, text, operational, transactional, behavior data.
• Handle end to end project management to develop strategy, build consensus across cross functional stake-holders and implement recommendations.
The candidate will also develop cross functional partnership skills working with Marketing, Operations and Technology, Customer and Digital Experience, Product and Balance and Sales Growth Teams
• Design tests and evaluate incremental P&L impact of phone channel initiatives.
A successful Data Scientist- Solutions Analytics Lead has these skills
•Expert proficiency with big data analytical tools - R/SAS/Hadoop/Python
•Expert proficiency in using online and offline data including text/voice/web log data to drive demonstrated business outcomes
•Demonstrated ability to independently translate business questions into analytical framework to generate meaningful insights.
•Demonstrated ability to independently create crisp and meaningful summary power point presentations on projects.
- Experience working with diverse cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- 5+ Experience in Financial Services and/or Cards business highly preferred
- 5+ years leadership experience in credit cards analytics
- Proficiency with analytical tools -SAS/ R/Hadoop/Python
- Expert proficiency with Credit Card P&L and knowledge of financial forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to independently translate business questions into analytical framework to generate meaningful insights.
- Proficiency with machine learning modeling - Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Neural Networks
- Master's degree in Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics