- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Proprietary Product Management - Rewards
Proprietary Product Management - Rewards
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Other Location: United States,New York,Long Island City
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18076060
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Branded Cards North America (N.A.) is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, Branded Cards N.A. maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services, and payment systems that address clients' evolving needs. Integral to Citi Cards' success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at Citi Cards N.A., and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
Citi Prestige is a flagship product for Citi Cards N.A. The product is going through a critical metamorphosis with the objective of elevating its brand presence and establishing a stronghold in the affluent fee marketspace. Several exciting product changes were announced in Q4 2018, which were received positively by the market. This role will be responsible for launching these new product features including the product build, marketing and communications. Additionally, this position will also lead the existing customer strategy to drive spend engagement, loyalty and retention, in tune with the overall product strategy and financial goals.
- P&L Management: Monitor the product P&L and customer behavior to ensure the new product strategy is driving the right portfolio dynamics and financial performance, conduct analyses and identify trends that govern profitability.
- Product Launch : Build and launch the new product features for Citi Prestige to ensure a seamless transition for existing customers into the new value proposition including the change in terms by collaborating with multiple partners, maintaining a strict project plan and delivering against tight timelines.
- Existing Customer Strategy: Refine existing customer strategy including sales growth, authorized user, CLI, retention, travel redemption, points transfer and other high-end curated campaigns to drive spend engagement and loyalty. Refresh product positioning and communications for existing customer marketing assets.
- Existing Customer Experience: Proactively identify customer experience opportunities and build enhancements, collaborating with the digital journey teams. Continuously monitor customer feedback internally and externally to help address customer pain points.
- Existing Customer Servicing: Lead servicing strategy for Citi prestige including developing, planning and training the customer service agents and bankers with the objective of effectively serving the Prestige customers through the product transition and beyond.
- Issue Management: Lead issue management, escalation, tracking and resolution process for the Citi Prestige Card
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of credit card marketing and/or product management experience including P&L management, marketing and customer experience.
- Experience in building and launching products and/or product features partnering with cross-functional teams and delivering against strict timelines.
- Experience creating, designing and executing marketing campaigns with the ability to build back-up assumptions on behavioral metrics and breakeven analysis.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong customer focus and past achievements applying a customer mindset to shape communications and meet financial goals/plan targets
- Results-oriented with strong prioritization skills and the ability to shift focus among competing priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Influencing skills with ability to work across multiple teams and functions to align and deliver against business objectives
- Experience in leading and delivering in a highly-matrixed organization without direct responsibility for resources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills