Client Solutions Specialist
+ Hiring difference makers.
☰ Client Solution Specialist I New 💼 TIAA Bank 📅 6 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job
As a part of TIAAs Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
The purpose of this position is to service, inform, and assist TIAA, FSB clients while providing an exceptional client experience.
- Maintain quality service to all clients by answering product and service questions, cross-selling related products and services, and being courteous and responsive to all clients' needs
- Maintain client records by verifying and updating account information
- Resolve product or service problems in a timely manner by listening, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the solution and following up with the client
- Maintain bank operations by following established policies and procedures and reporting needed changes while complying with federal, state, and local banking regulations
- Contribute to team effort by answering client phone calls in a timely manner
- Take ownership in problem resolution
- Complete all duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Basic math, clerical, and typing skills
- Full knowledge in the use of a personal computer
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of service
- Ability to understand and retain product and service knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; capable of tailoring communication to each unique situation
- Active listener that can ask necessary questions in order to clarify any ambiguity
- Demonstrates proficient product knowledge and schedule adherence
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Two years or more experience in a client service or call center environment required
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, its our commitment. Read more about the . If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email , or call We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Banking servicing experience preferred
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advice & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.