ACH Electronic Specialist- Real Time Payments
Job Description : Job Description
Responsible for electronic service functions within Wire Transfer, Automated Clearing House (ACH), ATM Banking, and client service support within these functions. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
Full-time work week may vary to cover weekends. Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of banking operations or retail branch banking experience with emphasis in Customer Service.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in procedural and process writing/documentation. Experience in handling complex customer service and research issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor or Associate degree.
- Call Center experience
- ACH experience with working knowledge the NACHA Rules and Regulations.
- PEP+ experience, Working knowledge of the FiServ Compass system, Working knowledge of on-line systems and banking regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf