Cyber Exercise Planner
Apply a broad comprehension of Cyberspace operations to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to support the planning, development, execution, and analysis of Joint exercises and wargames. Plan for demonstrations, wargames, Tabletop Exercises (TTXs), Rehearsal of Concept (ROC) drills, and seminars. Collaborate with Cyberspace operators to discuss events and incorporate feedback.
- 5+ years of experience with Joint and Combatant Command exercise planning and support, including the use of appropriate tools and processes, such as the Joint Training Management System (JTIMS), Joint Operational Training System (JOPES), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), Joint Master Scenario Event List (JMSEL), and other Joint Training System tools
- Experience with Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) planning, development, and implementation processes
- Experience with writing technical reports and briefs that summarize observations and assessments from training or exercise events
- Knowledge of the DoD Joint Training System and Joint publications
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as a project or task leader, including organizing collaborative conferences, meetings, and seminars
- Experience as a Combatant Command Planner
- Experience in Service Joint Force Provider or Trainer Headquarters
- Experience with USCYBERCOM or USCYBERCOM Component Headquarters
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations on complex strategic and operational level concepts
- BA or BS degree
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .