Cliet Trade Consultant (Tempe or Chicago location) New 📅 82877 Requisition # 📅 9 hours ago Post Date
The Client Trade Operations Analyst is accountable for the accurate receipt, validation and normalization of client trade intent into actionable Portfolio Management activity on a daily basis. The Client Trade function sits within the Investment Administration business unit within the Asset Management Middle Office and manages critical trade functions on behalf of Fixed Income and Equity products and Money Market/Liquidity products. The incumbent is responsible for managing high volume, time and risk sensitive fund orders with a critical eye towards operational detail, risk, and clarity of communication. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurate interpretation and execution of client separate account cash flow and trade directions across complex and varied investment products.
- Coordination of trade administration for intricate investment management clients.
- Management of service requests from clients and partners, with a critical eye towards efficient and client-focused communication.
- Efficient and accurate execution of daily client activity, inquiry resolution handling, and documentation and system integrity management.
- Acts as the servicing and technical resource for clients and internal partners, utilizing knowledge of organization to provide guidance on more complex issues.
- Anticipates and identifies clients' needs for service requests. Integrates knowledge of organization to service clients.
- Analyzes client and departmental objectives to make improvements in servicing and operational execution.
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors when appropriate.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and facilitates service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
- Monitors trust operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to generate client services. Communicates with clients regularly to inform them of trade status, requesting documents or other information when necessary.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- 4 or more years’ of experience in operational or client servicing background, with 2-3 years’ experience in an institutional trust environment.
- Knowledge of institutional trust operations and accounting systems usually acquired through related experience is necessary to administer complex master trust and custody accounts.
- General business knowledge and knowledge of accounting usually acquired through coursework are required to oversee client transactions.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required to identify and resolve account issues.
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us: As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve! We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.