Information Security Portfolio Manager
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role The Information Security Portfolio Manager
will support the Office of the CISO and assist in delivering key security initiatives. This position requires strong collaboration skills and knowledge of information security technologies and practices. The Portfolio Manager will maintain the Information Security program portfolio utilizing AGILE methodologies, as well as, support the ongoing maintenance of the department budget, headcount, and other supporting presentations and reports. Responsibilities:
- Serve as portfolio manager for the Information Security program portfolio, ensuring timely delivery against key department initiatives and communicating status in a consumable format commensurate with varying audiences
- Assist in maintaining and reporting on monthly department budget and headcount with respective Finance and HR departments in addition to Information Security leadership
- Collaborate and build solid working relationships with various teams including the Project Management Office, Finance, HR, Infrastructure, facilities, and others
- Create and maintain department level documentation including annual and three-year strategy overviews, monthly operational metrics and presentations, budget metrics and reports, and committee/board level materials
- Assist in planning department level activities related to personnel, training and awareness, culture events, recruiting events, and quarterly department meetings
- Monitor, track, and escalate program and department related issues proactively to ensure successful outcomes
- 5+ years of experience and familiarity with program and project level management including exposure to AGILE methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience delivering successful information security projects at a department level
- 5+ years in environments where you managed multiple projects simultaneously that involved key stakeholders across multiple business units
- Minimum of 5 years working with information security domains and information security industry standards and best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to maintain relationships outside of Information Security
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented colleagues
- Strong attention to detail, project management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with limited direction and change oriented where the individual actively defines process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Strong presentation skills involving large and of varying IT background audiences
- Project Management certifications desired
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.