Senior Manager, Cyber Security Assurance
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role SUMMARY
The Senior Manager, Cyber Security Assurance is a key member of the Cyber Assurance team and responsible for managing and reporting on Information Security and IT compliance programs in a manner that meets corporate, legal and regulatory requirements. The Senior Manager, Cyber Assurance is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Cyber Assurance Program documentation.
This position requires a strategic thinker with strong collaboration skills, detailed working knowledge of compliance best practices, and familiarity in implementing programs for maintaining compliance for a highly regulated business environment. The Senior Manager, Cyber Security Assurance must be highly knowledgeable about the business environment and must ensure that information systems are proactively maintained in a fully functional, compliant mode. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Information Security controls baseline and controls maturity model
- Review and validate evidence requested for audits to ensure it meets the appropriate validity standards
- Coordinate and lead the ISO 27001 certification on behalf of the organization.
- Communicates and ensures programs are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and standards
- Coordinates with First and Second Line Risk Teams, and Internal Audit to facilitate key compliance processes and
- identify acceptable levels of risk
- Collaborate with the Director of Cyber Assurance and department leaders to assess near- and long-term Information Security compliance needs
- Serve as subject matter expert to internal business and technology teams on range of compliance standards as
- influenced by regulatory mandates (e.g. GLBA, GDPR, SOX 404, FFIEC CAT, etc.) and industry best practices (e.g. NIST CSF, ISO 27001, ITIL, COSO, COBIT, etc.)
- Participate in key initiatives as the subject matter expert to ensure alignment with Information Security and IT programs and initiatives
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Information Security, Internal Audit and/or IT Risk Management functions
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is highly desired. CISSP, CISA, CISM or CRISC certification is highly desired
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing information security risk, governance, and control frameworks such as ISO/IEC27000 series, NIST CSF, CSA CCM and PCI DSS
- Proven experience and success with managing IT, Internal Audit or Information Security compliance programs
- Proven experience with the implementation of the AICPA Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Proven experience with IT and information security best practices
- Demonstrated technical abilities across a broad range of technologies: Windows, Linux, relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL, etc.), firewalls, routers, mobile devices, virtualization and cloud computing
- Proven project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.