Business Process Analyst I, Associate Development Program
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Science Travel Percentage :
0% Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun. Join the 2021 Associate Development Program today!
As a 2021 Associate Development Program full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, and professional development seminars. Furthermore, you will work with a team invested in your growth, development, and success, including quarterly performance conversations with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will;
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
*This position starts June 28th, 2021. About the team:
The Reporting, Analytics, and Business Optimization team is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, and providing insights within FIS' Banking and Merchant Solutions' business. The executive management team then uses this reporting to drive decisions to optimize profitability and productivity. This business's core components include FIS' commerce, banking, payments, and fintech offerings for financial institutions, corporations, and merchant entities across FIS' global markets. What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Gathering and analyzing information, developing, and communicating recommendations.
- Reviewing processes end to end, identifying root causes and proposing solutions
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in business outcomes and participating in problem-solving on an institutional scale
- Preparing communications on complex ideas for delivery to senior executives of the organization including the Chief Operating Officer
A bonus if you have:
- Bachelor's degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
What we offer you:
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the successful completion of these projects
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and a team environment
- Strong database skills are preferred
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the http://www.fisglobal.com/-/media/fisglobal/files/policies/privacy/online-privacy-notice/english.pdf?la=en Online Privacy Notice. EEOC Statement
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf available here supplement document http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.