EA - Threat & Vulnerability
Job Description : Job Description
Focuses on application and system architecture elements enterprise-wide. Leads in the development enterprise architecture standards. Translates business requirements into specific system, application or process designs in the context of highly complex projects involving multiple systems/applications. Applies advanced knowledge of the business and IT architecture principles to identify and evaluate alternatives solutions. Leads the selection of methodologies, tools, and components of total IT solutions. Leads teams supporting the most complex architectural strategy and direction of multiple and diverse application /data/network disciplines on a variety of multi-platform systems. Develops business system architecture plans and reviews cost and feasibility of system requests while ensuring the plan supports the strategic needs of the company. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise. May have people management responsibilities. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience in development with a focus on architecture or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency defining the highly complex technology planning strategies for all domain objectives, architectural principles, goals and standards across the business.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture principles.
- Specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects.
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ability to infl uence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
- Master's degree or MBA and 12 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
On February 7, 2019, it was announced that SunTrust Banks, Inc. and BB&T Corporation intend to merge, with the combined entity to be named Truist Financial Corporation ("Truist"). The merger is subject to regulatory approval, and BB&T and SunTrust remain separate and independent companies until the merger closes. This position, which would be for a role with Truist or an affiliate, is contingent upon the merger receiving regulatory approval and closing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf